The Escape Package
Escape to a place where sun, sea, sky, and earth join as one to form a tropical oasis like no other at Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Esperanza lavishes you in luxury while you enjoy an authentic Baja experience. Esperanza was named to Travel + Leisure’s 2016 “It List” and Forbes Travel Guide 2016 “5 Stars”.
Esperanza is home to #1 spa in Mexico and Latin America (Travel + Leisure Magazine / Conde Nast Traveler UK), featuring both indoor / outdoor treatment rooms and private outdoor soaking tubs and handcrafted indigenous botanical treatments. The resort’s signature restaurant “Cocina del Mar” is known for its exquisite variety of fresh fish and seafood specialties, while five additional dining outlets boast ocean views and local, fresh ingredients.
Experience the ultimate in luxury and convenience with this finely appointed ski-in/ski-out home, just steps from Park City’s Town Lift. With easy access to the shopping, dining and live entertainment of Main Street this modern cabin it unbeatable. It even comes fully equipped with your own private concierge.
- Cabo San Lucas: A three bedroom villa for up to six guests, for seven nights
- Park City: A five bedroom villa for up to 12 guests, for three winter nights
- Round-trip airfare for two provided by JetBlue Airlines
- $1000 toward the purchase of round trip tickets to Cabo San Lucas
The Party Package
Enjoy a dinner for 10. Indulge on the delicious cuisine of 2015 James Beard Award winning Chefs Stuart Brioza + Nicole Krasinkski in the newly opened The Workshop — a beautiful new private dining space just up the stairs from The Progress. The evening will start with hand-crafted cocktails followed by your personally chosen menu which will be accompanied by perfectly paired wines selected by Greg Castells of Martine’s Wines (former sommelier at the French Laundry).
State Bird Provisions is equally famous for its Michelin Star and for still being the hardest reservation in town and The Progress is already a hit after just a year.
- A private dinner for 10 at The Workshop
- Handpicked menu that can draw from the offerings of both The Progress + State Bird Provisions
- Mixologist to prepare pre-dinner cocktails
- Wine pairings and sommelier service by Greg Castells of Martine’s Wines
The Adventure Package
Experience the best of the Bay with this adventure package. Head out on the water to see the Bay up close on this one-of-a-kind kiteboat — a kite-powered hydrofoil trimaran that sails at three times the wind speed. Embark on this exclusive adventure (that few have experienced) and spend an afternoon slicing across the San Francisco Bay, taking in views of Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge. Then fly high in a helicopter in a personalized flight around the Bay and take in the sights from 8,000 feet up. Photographer Natasha Dolby will capture every moment of this adventure while her husband Dave pilots the chopper.
- Private helicopter ride for two departing + landing at the Novato heliport
- Personal photographer to document your helicopter outing
- Kiteboat ride for two departing out of any Bay marina
- Photos + video of the kiteboat ride