Prevent child abuse and reduce its devastating impact.
- We are all responsible for the well-being of children. Whether working directly with children, their families or caregivers, communities, or systems, our goal is to create the greatest positive outcomes for children. No one can do this alone; preventing child abuse is a communal responsibility.
- We are culturally humble and honor a variety of perspectives. We honor the uniqueness of everyone’s own lived experiences and strive for an environment that includes the perspectives of our teams, ourselves as individuals, our clients, and our partners.
- We are focused on strengths. We value the agency of individuals, families, and systems to keep kids safe. Our approach is to support others in their own growth.
- We are a learning organization. We continuously seek to improve as individuals, teams, and an organization. We try new approaches and use data to inform our work.
- We are optimistic and joyful in our work. We believe that every child can be kept safe. We seek to inspire each other, our clients, and our partners to work together as a community to prevent child abuse.